Monday, May 05, 2008

hi ppl

hi ppl
i am starting to feel rather happy now..
not reallly the very happy
i will go around hugging every one i see
and donate my wealth to the poor
with angels singing above my head
and around me
that kind of happy
actually it is the kind of black slave trader with a good deal happy
cos i m gg to get a OJT
On Job Trainee
it is kinda like having slave on board ur ship..
you can be a KKK
or

Abraham Lincoln

to save them..
sorry got the word from wiki
cant really be bother to resize..
so yah ..
i should go down to mustafa to get some whip
and torture eqipment
since most ppl claim that you can almost get anything and everything there..

wow i m as tired as a tired man
spent the whole day with yap screwing
all the stupid screws from the stupid eqpidments..

one more time...
it has been a really long time since i heard my name...
i have to look at my id
jus to remember...
hiazzz.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home